Sunday, November 21, 2010

Inevitable Delay, Official Music Web Page And A Mailing List

With a month to go until my projected release date of What To Keep & Let Go, it is clear to me that I am once again going to have to delay the project until it is at a point where I am satisfied to share with you all. I was really hoping that November 21st would be the time to send in the songs to get made into the physical CD, but with lack of resources to best complete the songs as well fund the production, that is definitely not possible.

I promise that the next release date I give will be the final one. I am so sorry for so many delays but life sometimes gets in the way of completing projects and this is no exception.

With that all said, I'd like to introduce to you all something I have been working on that will help to keep those involved better in the loop and perhaps still interested in this project. haha This production blog has served me well the last two years in updating everyone with the process of the album and I will continue to do so until it is complete. However, today I am launching my official music web page that is fully equipped with a mailing list feature that you, once subscribed, can benefit from receiving direct-to-email notifications, updates, links and other fun things about the What To Keep & Let Go album as well as future projects. Along with the mailing list, you will find links to several social networking sites that my current demos can be listened from and you will also have better access to my current single, Stand.

Official Dylan Duncan Music Site

So although I have brought disappointing news of a delay, I hope you will be happy with the new site and mailing list option. I plan on keeping the website updated frequently with features and new links. Sometime in the near future, keep your eye out for a t-shirt design contest, giveaways and an official What To Keep & Let Go website linked directly from my music site. And if you're curious at this point how long it might be until the album is released, please know that it is definitely still be in the winter season.

As always thank you for your patience and dedication to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment