Monday, April 6, 2009

Red Lights Are On Your Face Again.

Eh...we're not quite stopped but we're slowed a bit. haha Yesterday was a beautiful day and me and boys got in a little frisbee before crackin down at practice in the attic. We ran over some old stuff just to warm up and then began working on Stand and Passing Into August. I even introduced Do What You Can just to see what happened. Sounds like it'll be pretty good!

Right now we're on hold for City Lights, Horizons and In the End....waiting on Chad's lead parts but I guess he's not able to record until sometime in May. I will proceed with new songs and perhaps lend my vocals to these songs towards the end of April.

The focus now is getting Ask You recorded and ready for a May 26th release. I think this is entirely doable. I have also talked to Dave about recording an acoustic version of my song May to be released at the same time. Brendon Thomas has the demo of Ask You and is working on his parts and producing some cello parts as well.

Passing into August is sounding great after Horizons and it turns out that these songs are flowing very well into each other. Marcin says it's because I write songs all in the same key. haha oops! I guess that's okay when you look at a project as a WHOLE artistic work, which I do. I'm confident that things will sound individual enough :)

So things are still moving but a little slower than anticipated. Best to do it right though so it's all good!

Keep checking back for details and of course, more photos and video!

No comments:

Post a Comment