Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Ebb & Flow of What To Keep & Let Go

I apologize again for the lack of posts this summer, especially to those who may miss more video or pictures. It's been a lot of work keeping up with the production from afar but Dave and I are confident to have this project all wrapped up on time. Again, if it's not truly how I want it by then, I fear another delay but at the same time I am determined to not allow that to happen.

If you look at the number of posts per month recently in comparison to the beginning of the production, the difference is quite astounding. I don't want you to think that I have gotten lazy (maybe in some cases, I have haha) but the reason for the drop in updates comes primarily from the fact that MOST of the work is already done. I look at it like we're in the eye of the hurricane, sitting serenely amidst everything going on around the project and just waiting for it to start up again. In the next coming weeks, I anticipate a lot more activity as I have requested from Dave the entire album to be roughly mixed down from start to finish in order for me to hear where we need to go at this point. After a thorough review and dissection of the record, we can move forward with the finishing touches. Along the way, I will be revealing some goodies that pertain to the project such as some t-shirt concepts, a website with complete bios of the players on the record as well as some other fun things. I'm excited!!

So although it's been so up and down, please have faith that the record project and the anticipated after-effects of the production will level out....and not on the low end either.

Thanks again for all your patience. You SHALL be rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment