Monday, January 10, 2011

The What To Keep & Let Go Players

What To Keep & Let Go wouldn't be what it is without the talented ensemble of musicians that have been a part of it. This record has come a long way from the simple demos in my apartment living room and with the help of these wonderful people it has exceeded all of my expectations.

To showcase each and every player on the record, I have put together individual posters for each person including their role in the music. Not included are some of the back up vocalists I have on the album as I don't have photos of them, unfortunately.

To you, the musicians, thank you so much for all your hard work, talent and love put into this project. I think almost every day about how this album wouldn't be nearly as great without you and I will never forget the time we shared getting it ready. I will forever be grateful and honored.















No comments:

Post a Comment