Thursday, July 7, 2011

Matt Koelsch Music

Recently I have had the pleasure of working on a venue poster for Matt Koelsch, a musician I have never met in person yet he sings on one of my songs on What To Keep & Let Go. Anyway, to gather inspiration for the tone and emotional evocation I'd need to come up with an appropriate visual, I started listening to his music more. I have to say, he is one of my favorite independent artists out there right now. His songs are infectious, hooky and well-produced. "Against The Night" and "Fall Away" are two of my favorite, while "Vomperbach" helped inspire the waterfall/river aesthetic in his poster.

Please be sure to check out Matt's music. And if you happen to be in NYC on July 23rd, go see him perform.

Thanks again Matt for your help on "Circles"! Hope to work with you again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment