Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Studio Invasion!!!!

Holy sh*t!! I seriously thought that once the summer and fall ended the Weston Monster would have gone into hibernation like all the other creatures in the forest! But no!! Last week I spotted the beast inside the studio as I was heading back to record a section for the album! Luckily I had my camera with me to grab this quick snap shot of him peaking out of the bathroom but, like always, the moment the flash went off, so did he. He must have somehow gone out the window faster than I could run down the hall which proves that this creature is not only agile enough to escape off a porch and down a tree (see last sighting) but also FAST enough to escape an interior like a small hall and bathroom. Amidst my fear and shock, I vaguely recall seeing, too, that the window was neatly shut behind him. So...this is a creature of intelligence we're dealing with.

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of The Weston Monster this winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment