Friday, August 13, 2010

Where We Stand...

....after Stand.

Although a rough mix, the second single has been released, and with that comes my steadfast drive to get this project completed. Working long distance with Dave has proven to be a little more difficult than I had anticipated but alas, it's still possible. With just over 4 months left until my proposed release date, I am filled with both excitement and nervousness, hoping that I will not have to delay this project into 2011. I have begun writing for my second project and hope to get working heavily on that next year so needless to say an overlap in projects is not so desirable. But if a push back is required for quality assurance, then so be it!

I have been in contact with Dave and we are going to be setting up a schedule sometime soon here that will enable a consistent work flow from now until Thanksgiving when I am hoping to dive right into the mastering and duplication process. Like I have said, I hope to have the CD ready for the holidays and just in time for winter to begin.

I will be keeping you all up to speed on the progress of this concluding project in the coming weeks as well as offering up details on my plans for a second album....Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment