Thursday, March 10, 2011

Café Chartier Performance Tonight

If anyone is in the Lexington/Columbia area tonight and wants to come out and see me play some tunes from my forthcoming album (and others NOT included) then make your way down to Café Chartier where Leslie and her husband, Ernie, have invited me to play 2 half-hour sets between 7:00 and 9:00. Anything in between will involve me sampling some of what I hear is their delicious food and sipping on some soothing tea in the corner somewhere. :) There will be some merchandise for sale to help raise money for the production of the album as well. Should be a good time, provided my broken finger doesn't get in the way. I've already had words with it to behave.

Thanks again to Leslie and Ernie for the opportunity. See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment