Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Matt Koelsch: The Next and Final Back Up Vocalist

Allow me to introduce singer/songwriter Matt Koelsch to you all. I met met Matt through an online posting for a back-up singer to be on Circles and after listening to a few demos and hearing his rendition of the song itself, I was sold and invited him to be a part of the project.

Matt and I worked long distance over the computer on his part for Circles as well as coordinating times for him and Dave to meet up in the studio. We were able to him in last Thursday and apparently everything went really well! I am excited for you to hear Matt on the album but before you do, go ahead and check out his own websites.

Thanks again Matt for all your hard work on the project!

www.myspace.com/mattkoelsch

www.myspace.com/musicbylunchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment