Monday, May 2, 2011

And It's May

Yet again :) This month always touches my heart in such a special way for so many different reasons. This particular year I can add one more significant event to the list as my sister is getting married on the 14th! I am so elated for her and the entire family as we make it to such a milestone! Of course, I can't help but think of my mom and wishing she were here to see her beautiful daughter walk down the aisle. She would be so proud :)

So this May I'm not only celebrating the dawn of my sister's new life but also honoring my mom's courageous and rather beautiful fight for her own. So for the entire month, I am releasing my acoustic version of May as a single for sale on Bandcamp which includes a bonus track of the fully produced version of the song that was featured on The Eleven Project's album "Detour" with Chad Macomber back in 2002. You can download both for only $1.00 and all the proceeds will go towards Amyloidosis research. At the end of the month, I will split the amount in half and donate portions to both Boston University School of Medicine's Amyloid Program and The Amyloidosis Foundation.

You can purchase the single here. Please help me to raise some money for a good cause. Trials are being conducted around the world for a cure and I will continue to help raise awareness and funds for research for as long as I am needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment