Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time to "Forge Ahead!"

After a week or so, I'm heading back in to record tonight with Dave and Marcin. Cullen is making a guest appearance as well though he will not be drumming tonight; perhaps a productive observation! Though we're not entirely prepared for anything, I think we're going to just go with it and see what happens. Some possibilities for recording tonight are as follows: Do What You Can, Stand, Passing Into August or Circles...all of which would be only acoustic, bass and vocals. Whichever we choose, there is a good chance we'll have to play to a click so Cullen can add the drums later. It's difficult getting the drums down first with the lack of practice time we've all had so at this point Dave and I feel it's best to "forge ahead" and get things done! I have set myself a new deadline of August 31st. I'll make this more official as we enter June and see how we're looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment