Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Transmition from Saturn

October 27th marks the last night of video updates from my trusty 2006 Saturn Ion as it succumbed to its doom last week after I wrecked it on the way to practice. Luckily no one was hurt and I'm thankful that the accident didn't occur due in part to filming these rather risky videos while driving haha. I was wondering how much longer the car was going to hold up, it having so many miles on it, so my accident was somewhat of a blessing in disguise. I'm currently in search for my new vehicle and I'm not so sure I'll feel comfortable doing any more video updates while driving, it being a brand new car and one accident per car is enough for me, thanks. haha I'll wait till I get to my destination!

R.I.P. Saturn (sorry, I never named you...haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment