Thursday, November 5, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect!

Well we weren't perfect by any means with such a long time since our last practice, but we were able to get in a good couple hours of review, rockin' around and random jams. And that wasn't all! Each of us brought back a bit of our unique character to the space: Cullen feasted on some burnt pizza and peanut butter crackers in between beats, Marcin took every opportunity he could get to impress us with his frantic fingered bass lines, Chad wore his new Carnival Hero attire and fired the band up with some wild guitar riffs and I, of course, opened my gig bag only to find a broken guitar string! Typical! haha I did get a chance, however, to rip into a sloppy but ambitious solo on cue during our blues jam, which definitely left me realizing how much practice I need at that. haha

Good times as always and hopefully we'll have more practices in the future with less down time in between.



No comments:

Post a Comment