Friday, November 6, 2009

The Weston Monster Chase!!!

Whoa!!! Just when I thought The Weston Monster disappeared into the warmth of some cavern for the cooler weather, it showed up RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME the other night before my recording session!! I'm really surprised that no one else saw it as the studio was quite full with people. Marcin, in fact, was there right before me. I wonder if this illusive beast has it out for only me! I wonder what is making it come closer these days.....

I was able to get three good snap shots of the creature before it ran off into the woods. I couldn't tell if he was angry or just amused that he was able to evade capture! Not sure what I'd even DO with the monster if i caught him...

Here are the photos!! I wonder if I could get money for these....hmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment