Saturday, February 27, 2010

MX Photography

I wanted to take this opportunity to plug my girlfriends work as a photographer! :) Melissa Xenakis has visited the studio with me a few times and left with a camera card full of great shots, two of which became posters for What To Keep & Let Go. Her natural eye lends itself to beautiful compositions, subject matter and color...most of the time she has no need to crop what she shoots. Learning the macro option on her Canon SD1100, she took her photography to a whole new level and depth. In November she upgraded to a Canon Rebel Xsi and she has created some beautiful shots from road side sunsets, South Carolina plantations and Vermont fields.

I'm excited to see what she comes up with next and I'm very proud of her. :) Check out her site and become a facebook fan as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment