Friday, April 2, 2010

The Weston Monster Returns!!!

Amidst all the excitement of the Hello, Amy live performance day on March 20th, I completely forgot to mention to you all that we had our very first encounter with The Weston Monster again after so many months of its winter hiatus! It was not until I got Marcin's pictures the other day that I realized we had spotted it up on a tree during our sunny lunch on the deck. The beast seemed to have been waving in excitement; either that or it was toying with us as if to say "I'm back you fools!" haha Somehow this creature doesn't seem as much of a threat on sunny and beautiful days like this one but nonetheless we were shocked to have seen it again. With only about 10 weeks left of studio time, I wonder what we're in for....

Check out the shot taken by Marcin. Thankfully he was quick to get it before The Weston Monster scurried away shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment