Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Green Mountain Festival Series

On November 21st, I will be returning to my high school auditorium to play a set during the Green Mountain Festival Series "A Reunion Night of Music". Sam Lloyd Jr., Brendon Thomas, Ida Mae Specker and Rusty Belle will all be featured artists of the evening and I feel fortunate enough to have grabbed a half hour spot amongst such talent!

Brendon has agreed to join me for Ask You which I think will be very powerful and emotional as a lot of my old friends and family members will be coming to see the performance and knew my mom personally. The last time I was on that high school stage, I think I was break-dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller in a black t-shirt and tights. The only thing that made that somewhat bad-ass was having a glow in the dark painted rib cage across my chest and moon-walking to a strobe light. Don't expect to see any of that this time. haha

My set begins at 7pm but make sure to stick around for all these other amazing acts. Very excited to see Brendon play some of his new songs.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment